breadcrumb Bilhus Nord > Artikler af: mathias2120
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Ingen kategorier
Category with dropdown
- Ingen kategorier
Financing Calculator Description
- Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 40,000 in India 31. marts 2023The sub-Rs. 40,000 smartphone segment has always been about getting the maximum premium features at a lower price. Features such as wireless charging and a proper IP68 rating for dust and water resistance are also now possible at this price point, though most manufacturers still stick to the basics.
- Has GPT-4 Really Passed the Startling Threshold of Human-Level Artificial Intelligence? Well, It Depends 31. marts 2023GPT-4 is at the early stages of artificial general intelligence (AGI) as it’s exhibiting “sparks of intelligence, an online preprint claimed this week. OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT, has unabashedly declared its pursuit of AGI. The existential focus on AGI overlooks the many opportunities current models and tools provide for us.
- The Best Phones Under Rs. 25,000 in India 31. marts 2023The sub-Rs. 25,000 segment in India has always been about value and performance. It’s the beginning of the mid-range where buyers can get the maximum value for money and where manufacturers manage to squeeze a lot of hardware and features. Camera performance is also quite good with most smartphones capable of delivering decent low-light performance […]
- Vivo T2 Series Key Specifications Tipped; to Reportedly Go on Sale via Flipkart 31. marts 2023Vivo is said to be expanding its T-series of smartphones with the impending Vivo T2 5G series. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer is expected to launch the series in India soon. The series will reportedly include the Vivo T2 5G and the Vivo T2x 5G. A new report now suggests some key specifications of the upcoming […]
- Vivo X Fold 2 Unboxing Video Surfaces Online Ahead of Launch; Design Revealed 31. marts 2023Vivo X Fold 2 will launch as a successor to the Vivo X Fold+ 5G in China. Vivo has confirmed that its foldable phone will feature a triple rear camera setup. The camera is tuned in collaboration with Zeiss. There is a 120Hz foldable AMOLED display as well.
- Oppo Find N3 Specifications Tipped, May Get Bigger Display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC: All Details 31. marts 2023It sure seems like Oppo isn’t done with foldables yet. The company recently launched its Find N2 Flip globally and now seems to be preparing a successor to its Oppo Find N2, the company’s second horizontally folding smartphone. Tagged as the Oppo Find N3, details about the upcoming device have leaked out.
- Asphalt 9: Legends Adds the Lamborghini Revuelto to Coincide With Real-World Release 31. marts 2023Asphalt 9: Legends has added the brand-new Lamborghini Revuelto as an unlockable car. The news comes after the Italian car manufacturer revealed its newest flagship V12 hybrid car to the world on March 30. Starting today, players can participate in an exclusive in-game event to unlock and add the Lamborghini Revuelto to their garage. The […]
- Redmi Note 12 5G New Storage Variant Launched in India; To Go on Sale Starting April 6 31. marts 2023Redmi Note 12 5G new storage variant has been launched in India. The phone was previously available in 4GB RAM + 128GB and 6GB RAM + 128GB configuration options, but it is now also available in an 8GB + 256GB variant. The model was launched in the country earlier this year alongside the Redmi Note […]
- Oppo A1x 5G With 6.56-Inch HD+ Display, 5,000mAh Battery Launched: Price, Specifications 31. marts 2023Oppo A1x 5G has been launched in China as a budget offering. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and runs ColorOS 12. The handset is backed by a 5,000mAh battery. It has launched in two storage options with the base 6GB + 128GB model being priced at CNY 1399 (roughly Rs. 16,700).
- Japan Said to Restrict Chipmaking Equipment Exports, to Align With US China Curbs 31. marts 2023Japan said on Friday it will restrict exports of 23 types of semiconductor manufacturing equipment, aligning its technology trade controls with a US push to curb China's ability to make advanced chips.